Company name: COMPUTERISED SYSTEM VALIDATION EXPERTS, S.L. (henceforth, “CSV Experts”).
Company address: Avda. Ernest Lluch 32, Torre 3, Planta 2 – TecnoCampus Mataró – CP 08302 de Mataró (Barcelona)
Registered office: Calle Carrasquilla 10 – CP 45810 de Villanueva de Alcardete (Toledo)
Company Registration Number (CIF): B65508137
Telephone: 93 169 65 98
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Toledo: Tomo 1656, Folio 124, Hoja TO 40130, Inscripción 2.
3.- For how long will CSV Experts retain personal data from its web users?
Until such times as the web user communicates their desire to object to the processing of their personal data.
In every case CSV Experts guarantees that its web users can exercise their rights and that they consist of the following:
- Every individual has the right to obtain confirmation about whether CSV Experts are processing their personal data or not.
- Individuals also have the right to access their personal data, also to request a correction of erroneous data or, if applicable, request the deletion, among other reasons, of data that are no longer relevant to the reasons for which they were submitted.
- Under certain circumstances, individuals can request limitations of the use of their personal data, in which case it will be retained exclusively for use in the event of complaints.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, individuals may object to the processing of their data. CSV Experts will stop processing the data except where compelling legitimate reasons, including judicial, legal and self-defence against complaints, prevent this action.
- Web Users also have the right to request the transfer of their data to other companies, subject to their expressly requesting such a transfer and it being technically possible to do so.
Individuals can exercise their rights by submitting a request via any of the following channels:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Avda. Ernest Lluch 32, Torre 3, Planta 2 – TecnoCampus Mataró – CP 08302 de Mataró (Barcelona)
Similarly, web users are informed that they have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, without affecting the legality of any processing which was based on the consent that was given up to the time of its withdrawal and that they may file a claim with the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Agency for Data Protection), especially when they have not obtained satisfaction with respect to the exercise of their rights.
Contact details and the procedures available from the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) can be found via the following web page: https://www.agpd.es
7.- How has CSV Experts obtained personal data of its web users?
CSV Experts has obtained personal data relating to its web users via the contact form in this web page and it was provided voluntarily by the individuals.
Personal data to which CSV Experts has access is as follows:
- Identification details
- Postal and email addresses
There is no processing of data which is especially protected.
8.- Applicable legislation
CSV Experts will use personal data in compliance with:
- The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- The Organic law 15/1999 of December 13 about protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
Requests for more information relating to doubts or comments regarding the manner in which CSV Experts makes use of the data of its web users should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org